Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
About the Role
As a Document Coordinator, you will support the Global Medical Writing Team to deliver its portfolio effectively and efficiently.
Your role would require you to:
- Conduct quality review of clinical and regulatory documents including but not limited to Protocols, Clinical Study Reports, Briefing Books, Investigator Brochures, and Clinical Summary documents.
- Ability to work within a team in collaborative and supportive role Mentor and train the assigned new joiners/junior Document coordinators
- Participate in meetings related to key MW, QC, and compliance activities
- Collaborate cross functionally for continuous improvement of for medical writing
Who you are:
- Graduate or post graduate degree in BPharm/MPharm, PHD, BDS (Dental), BSC/MSC or equivalent job experience with comprehensive Medical Writing knowledge of theories, principles and concepts, MD/PhD or advanced science degree.
- Excellent written and spoken English (including medical terminology) and familiarity with AMA style guide.
- Knowledge of Clinical and Regulatorydocuments
- Pharmaceutical industry experience (2-5 years related experience in a medical or other relevant pharmaceutical industry experience combined with scientific and regulatory knowledge) required.
- Knowledge of ICH/Good Clinical Practices, CTD guidance.
A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; readily adapt to changes
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html