Show All Results
I2P Associate- Vietnamese Speaker
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The identified candidate for Accounts Payable Accountant - Vietnamese will report to the Operations Team Lead.
- Perform day to day processing of accounts payable transactions in accordance with the service level agreement
- Verify the validity of transactions and attachments for compliance with company policies, financial reporting standards, and management requirements
- Respond to internal and external queries in a timely manner and escalating issues as they arise
- Monitoring of supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Perform vendor reconciliation as deemed necessary
- Assist in creating, updating and maintaining the vendor master data
- Assist in month-end closing
- Assist in both internal and external audit
- Work on ad hoc or special projects as directed by management
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accounting or related courses
- At least 1-year work experience in Accounts Payables operations
- Experience working in a shared service center preferred
- Basic accounting knowledge is a must
- Experience in SAP, or Ariba preferred
- Fluent in Vietnamese language skills required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html