Show All Results
Specialist - Digital Marketing Analyst
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Specialist - Digital Marketing Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru / India; Hybrid
Role Level: Expert Level 2
Start your journey of discovery - Bring your curiosity to life
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Specialist - Digital Marketing Analyst
The Marketing Operations team, located in Bengaluru, India is a key part of the global Digital & eCommerce Marketing department. The key focus of this team is to build automated and scaled solutions that will enable Digital Marketing to become the primary growth driver of the digital business. As such, this team collaborates cross-functionally with various marketing teams in and outside of the Digital & eCommerce organization.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and evolving reporting capabilities for various marketing channels. This is a great opportunity for someone to get exposure to various aspects of marketing and eCommerce business.
We are looking for a new team member who is analytical and data passionate and analytical individual who is passionate about marketing and analytics while also being versatile and curious to manage cross-functional projects. You are passionate about and experienced in handling, analysing, and visualizing data? Come and work in one of the leading eCommerce businesses in the Life Science category.
- Take over ownership of an established reporting infrastructure and marketing measurement framework with actionable reports and interactive dashboards using reporting and visualization tools
- Provide support, training, and requirement management for stakeholders.
- Support data engineering tasks for a customer data platform
- Ensure data accuracy and completeness by performing quality data audits and analyses.
- Support data-informed business decisions
- Perform explorative analyses to identify potential drivers for revenue or other substantial key business drivers or root causes of problems.
- Analyse raw data and explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modelling by building algorithms and prototypes
Required Skills and Expertise
- Previous experience as a Marketing Analyst or in a similar role
- Reporting and data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio and Tableau
- Experience with data management, structuring, and engineering
- Familiarity with and demonstrated ability to apply analytical tools, reporting and data visualization solutions -
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with many different stakeholders
- General understanding of marketing channels and functions or deep, practical expertise of a single digital marketing channel and function.
- Interact with both business and technical stakeholders to deliver high quality products and services that meet business requirements and expectations while applying the latest available tools and technology.
Knowledge and experience in the following fields is an advantage:
- Project management skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Sharepoint and Excel
- Data engineering or manipulation, using programming languages such as Structured Query Language (SQL) or Python in environments such as Google BigQuery.
- Digital Analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Advertising technology: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Display & Video 360, Customer Data Platforms, …
- Marketing technology such as marketing automation, customer data platforms, customer relationship management, …
- Database management
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and proactive, with a solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
- An attitude of accountability and entrepreneurial thinking in terms of heading for the business opportunity
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to communicate effectively with others verbally and in writing clearly and concisely
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in marketing, computer science, business, economics, data engineering, mathematics, data science, or related field.
- 7-8 or more years of relevant experience with minimum 5 years working in hands-on data analytics and/or marketing technology roles
- Degree in a life science related discipline is a bonus
What we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life! Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html