Show All Results
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Analytics Manager will lead the development of insightful and actionable analytical solutions to support the Digital and eCommerce organization and customer experience initiatives, helping shape both the website and strategy in alignment with overall corporate/financial objectives.
- Effectively communicate critical trends, key insights, and recommendations as it pertains to analytics with executives across the organization; build and present data analysis/scenario planning, create/supplement presentation materials for executives
- Leverage data to deep dive on trends and develop data-driven solutions to complex business problems; completed hoc analysis to identify further improvement opportunities
- Provide analysis for data-driven optimizations for corporate websites
- Run analysis of key trends to identify priority areas for optimization of buyer journey
- Define and track KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). Create reports and dashboards to assist in the development of ecommerce forecasts
- Help internal stakeholders understand data
- Provide guidance to otherinternal stakeholderson analytics.
- Stay a breast of the latest analytics techniques
- Create and execute a roadmap to advance our analytics capabilities
- Work with other eCommerce teams to improve end-to-end processes impacting data quality and analysis
St. Louis or Burlington locations preferred
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics,Finance,Computer Science,or related field
- 7+ years of experience working in hands-on analytical roles
- 5+ years’ experience using business intelligence, data visualization,& reporting tools such as Tableau and Data Studio
- 5+ years’ experience presenting complex analytical information to executive leadership
- Expert understanding of KPIs and reporting/analytical tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous management experience
- Master’sor Ph.D. in Business, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, ComputerScience, or similar field
- 5+ years’ experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analyticsand/or Adobe Analytics
- 5+ years' experience of managing a team of analysts
- Experience managing out-sourced vendors
- Experience with strategy around pixels and website tagging
- Experience in or with digital marketing for lead generation, channels, sources, best practices, and KPIs
- Proficiency with A/B and Multivariate testing tools (Adobe Target, Optimizely,etc.) and concepts
- Experience developing various forecasting and analytical models
- Experience in using web analytics applications such as Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager 360 and implementing scripts
- Experience with machine learning techniques and predictive analytics
- Experience with statistical analytical skills such as clustering and trend analysis
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html