Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Sr Analyst - Senior K2 Developer
Job Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
- To work as a Senior K2 Developer along with other team members.
- To participate in discussion of requirements, design of the application with customers and team members.
- To be able to provide effort estimates for a given requirement and able to explain requirements to other team members.
- To work as an Individual as well as team player to accomplish the development of the project.
- To be able to review the development, lay down coding standards to be used by team members.
- To share the knowledge within team via virtual sessions.
- To respect the timelines shared with the customer and ensure quality deliverables.
- To be aware of application change management process to ensure compliance within releases.
- To be aware of the sprint planning, review via Azure DevOps.
- In case of work from home, ensure working as per shift decided by team members, ensure proper work log and dress in a presentable fashion.
- Should be able to help other junior team members understand the technology.
Basic Qualification :-
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred.
Must have Technical Skills :-
- 3-5 Years working experience bracket in designing, developing applications using K2 BlackPearl.
- 3-9 Years of overall IT Experience.
- Experience in developing and generating smartobjects ,forms,view,workflows using Out of the box features.
- Experience in developing custom brokers using .NET assemblies, SharePoint APIs.
- Hands on experience in working with integration with SQL, SharePoint, SAP, WebServices, REST API, Oracle.
- Experience in development and optimization of SQL server related artifacts like table, views, stored procedures, functions, triggers.
- Experience in generating service objects (SVD) for K2 Connect for SAP.
- Hands on experience in SOAP and JSON serialization/deserialization concept.
- Hands on experience in Powershell scripting.
- Good to have experience in PowerAutomate.
- Experience in performance improvement of applications.
- Well aware of Azure DevOps, JIRA and Confluence system.
- SSRS, Power BI tools for generating the analytics reports.
- Nice to have experience in using tools like Dox42 and its integration with K2.
- Experience in writing Code Review guidelines, creating dummy system for automated testing.
- Hands on experience using Package and Deploment tool, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps for release management.
- K2 Certified.
Must have Soft Skills :-
- Good communication skills to communicate with customers ,team members, managements.
- Good organization, behavioral and time management skills.
- Good presentation skills to communicate product knowledge with customers and management.
- Engaging with people with empathy, or emotional intelligence.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ablity to take constructive criticism
- Flexibility to work in other technologies.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html