Show All Results
Qlik Platform Architect
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Qlik Platform Architect
Job Location: Bangalore MITC
The Qlik Architect will be responsible for managing Global QlikView and Qlik Sense environments across organisation with dozens of servers, having many source connections and various custom extensions serving over 5,000+ end-users.
In this role, the architect will be responsible for the delivery and provide a technical advocate to the Qlik Sense Server administration team as well as provide a governance to various project delivery teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure Platform Stability with Quick Issue Resolution, Proactive recommendation for avoiding future issues.
- Audit system configuration periodically and adjust in order to optimize overall system performance.
- Optimize overall Qlik environment platform reducing system resource usage.
- Conducts Data Quality initiative to rid system of old, unused, or duplicate data, analyze top resource consuming applications and make recommendations.
- Develop and apply change management process with quality checks of the applications. Provide a Governance during Release Management process to ensure the PROD system health.
- Ensure the server administration team (Platform Team) performs system health check activities periodically.
- Defining design standards and guidelines, create awareness in the organization on the best practices through Community of Practice.
- Work with Server & Network teams if any platform issues / adjustments are needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology.
- 7-10 years’ experience in related field, or equivalent technical training and experience.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Results-driven with the ability to take initiatives, handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Must have a strong ability and apply knowledge as well as to spread acquired knowledge and experience to other team members.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Collaboration with external teams and various vendors partner teams, expected to actively seek understanding and alignment on strategic and tactical priorities and adapt accordingly.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html