Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Sr Qlik Sense Developer
Must to have: ETL, Data Modelling, Dashboarding and Reporting, Unit testing, Set Analysis and Section Access
Your passion is deriving insights from data and helping the business making data-driven decisions. You have a deep knowledge on data profiling, data modelling and data visualizations especially using Qlik technologies. You enjoy working in teams especially coaching and mentoring junior developers to follow best coding practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research and understanding of new features provided on Qlik platform with each new Qlik release
- Qlik View migration to Qlik Sense
- Performance Optimisation
- Designing scripts and data models for high performance applications on the Qlik Sense platform
- Individual contributor and end to end developer role
- Follow best practice in development for ensuring consistency in the build exercises along with your team members
- Research and understanding of the latest visualization options available on the Qlik platform
- Understanding of Administration processes necessary to deploy and operate data flows on the Qlik system
- Handling of multiple projects
- Must be comfortable to work in Electronic city, Bangalore location
- Comfortable to work in the 1:30 pm - 10:30 pm IST
- Bachelor or Master degree in information technology or related
- 6+ yearsâ€™ experience in design, build, and test of solutions based on Qlik technologies (QlikView and/or Qlik Sense)
- Good savvy of business functions with a developer mentality
- Experience in designing Qlik Sense web pages using JoMash is additional advantage
Good to know: nPrinting, Mail and Deploy, QSDA, Versioning Tools, GeoAnalytics, and Vizlib, Mashup creation, Theme creation
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html