Show All Results
Analyst - Supply Chain
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Evaluation of environmental and raw material handling requirements for each production department including PPE requirements for new products. A review is needed for both the raw material and solution standard.
- Organizing and identifying stability gaps in all products.
- Master data collation - Analog to Digital. Pulling master data for specifications and methods for all products and raw materials from dead pdf documents and populating Excel workbook for import to LIMS.
- Transfer of test plan, raw material storage and handling, and structure information from New Product Forms to the test spec template.
- Assemble Hours worked (from RLT) and metrics of JHAs, incidents, walkthroughs, etc that are needed to complete the monthly safety and environmental reports.
- Create a barcode report in the SAP format for Barton warehouse weekly after the Barton Shipment.
- Use crystal reports to prepare FGI and RM inventory reports to send to us and franchise each month
- Upload COAs to website and saved to H drive within 78 hrs of submission.
- Send COA files to FTTP server for load to milliporesigma.com
- Post cycle count values in Macola.
- Data work-up, peak integration for finished goods and retests (stability) HPLC.
- Some college in a biological science or equivalent life sciences degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience in an FDA/ISO or other regulated environment is preferred.
- Experience with Quality Assurance/Quality Control is preferred.
- General knowledge of FDA QSRs cGMP and ISO 13485 or other related industry standards is required.
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Six Sigma (or equivalent) certification
- Advanced Excel experience and knowledge.
- Ability to professionally communicate with multiple levels within and outside the organization
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Highly effective verbal and written skills including professional email etiquette required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with varying deadlines and requirements
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html