Show All Results
Senior Project Engineer
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Senior Project Engineer at MilliporeSigma in Milwaukee, WI will serve as a leader in facility capital project execution. Projects vary significantly in size and complexity for capital projects at a growing organization with over one million square feet of facility, laboratory, and packaging space. Relocation assistance available.
- Communicates and coordinates directly with stakeholders, contractors, Architectural – Engineering firms and other technical stakeholders to reach agreement on project scope and execution.
- Evaluates project specifications, proposals and submittals through inception to finalization
- Work with a variety of electrical, mechanical, general construction, laboratory and facility equipment and technologies
- Owns the development of capital project scope, schedule, budget, while following project management deliverables and best practices.
- Ability to understand and provide direction to assure compliance with Millipore Sigma’s and external regulatory agencies' policies, codes, standards, and regulations
- Detailed planning across all functions, alignment between multiple stakeholders, and effective communication at all levels within the organization
- Typical range of the projects could be from $50k to $2m, with supporting roles on projects with higher value
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Architectural Engineering or other Engineering discipline
- 5+ years of process engineering, construction management, or project management experience in an industrial environment.
- Experienced in project management across different functions with PMP certification
- Familiarity or exposure to chemical manufacturing facilities
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
- Familiarity with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Demonstrated proficiency in communication, delegation, team building, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Familiarity with HVAC systems and analysis
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html