Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- SAC Architect will work directly with customers for hands-on delivery of Analytics solutions
- Involves both technical and functional expertise to develop SAC solutions meeting client expectations
- Support Business process/ Requirements gathering/Solution architecture workshop session
- Able to gather functional requirements and convert them into technical designs
- Ability to recommend best practices and optimized solution configurations in SAC to meet client requirements
- Perform required setup, configuration, prototyping and testing on the SAC environment as per solution design and document the same
- Ability to work as a visualization expert to implement the best visualization stories for customer’s business KPIs
- Create intuitive Dashboards/ Reports based on the technical designs
- Help customers harmonize master data and build data models (in HANA or other relational databases)
- Responsible for creating unit level test cases/testing
- To support User Acceptance Testing/ End User Testing and Issue fixes
- Provide regular and timely project status updates
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong business analytics background with effective communication skills to interact with Senior Business leadership,
- Problem-solving abilities & consulting skills
- Impacts the effectiveness of own works team through the quality and timeliness of the work produced.
- Largely works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines and gains some discretion in problem-solving.
Scope of People’s Responsibility
- Manages own workload effectively and efficiently.
- Expands technical contribution, encourages knowledge management, and promotes cross-fertilization of ideas and information between teams.
- Provides training for members of the team and ensure team effectiveness.
- May provide informal guidance and support to colleagues with less experience.
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different viewpoint.
- Fostering accountability throughout the team to uphold strong governance in the form of standards, methodology and requirements.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as a team member on a project and effectively work with a larger global team.
• Requires a graduate degree (or equivalent) that provides knowledge of theories, principles and concepts within an IT discipline. A Master’s degree is preferable.
- Minimum of 1-2 full cycle experience in building SAC cloud solutions
- Hands-on SAC cloud experience to deliver new solutions/ improve existing solutions for customers
- Experience working with S/4 HANA CDS views/CDS Report/BEX Reports and FIORI
- Experience in Financial Domain especially with TAX background preferred.
- 5-6 years of experience with SAP tools – SAP BW, HANA, BPC, SAP Financial Modules,
- At least 2-3 years of experience working with any Planning/forecasting tools
Job specific Competencies & Skills
- Highly committed Team Player
- Excellent written and Communication Skills
- Good negotiation skills to bring about a positive change.
- Strong Business Acumen
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!