Show All Results
Manager, Digital Marketing Strategy
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery! Our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and exciting ways of improving the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MilliporeSigma, the Digital Marketing Strategy Manager will blend business analysis and marketing expertise with a passion for uncovering consumer centric growth opportunities.
- Develop annual and long-range customer centric marketing strategies and plans; formulate, prioritize, and execute against the roadmap to deliver e-business growth.
- Collaborate with product managers and digital marketing channel managers to run digital marketing campaigns to support business objectives across divisions and strategic business units.
- Build strong partnerships with cross-functional and global/regional teams across ecommerce, Product, Commercial/Sales, Supply Chain and Finance/Controlling teams to achieve deep understanding of interlocks with marketing spend and efficiency; develop plans that have clear impacts on sales and EBIT.
- Find opportunities to improve effectiveness of customer touch points through key levers including relevant content, refining customer segmentation, customizing messaging, channels, etc.
- Test and learn across marketing channels (paid search, display, social, email, social etc.) to increase customer conversion and optimize marketing spend through the purchasing funnel.
- Leverage data to investigate cause trends and develop data-driven solutions to complex business problems.
- Drive critical initiatives forward with agility while collaborating in a highly matrix global environment, effectively communicating and influencing at various levels of management.
- Communicate critical trends, key insights and recommendations as it pertains to ecommerce marketing performance with executives across the organization; build and present data analysis/scenario planning, presentation materials for executives
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or other field.
- 5+ years of digital marketing and or marketing analytics experience
- Master’s Degree or higher
- Proven success with conversion-driven campaign conception, execution, and analysis
- Strong understanding of conversion, upsell, engagement, and retention metrics, and how to impact them via various tactics
- Project management, decision-making and prioritization skills
- Experience with data analytics: Marketing Mix Modeling, Multi Touch Attribution, Data Management Platform, CDP
- Statistical Techniques: Design of Experiments, Randomization – Test vs Control set, Significance Testing, Confidence Intervals
- Advertising Technology: Search Ads 360, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360, Adobe, Verizon, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn
- Previous eCommerce, promotions strategy and DTC Growth experience
- Strong quantitative skills. Experience across MarTech and Data & Analytics platforms
- Data & Analytics: SQL, Google Analytics, & Advanced Excel
- Business Intelligence & Reporting tools such as Tableau, Data Studio
- Ability to present complex analytical information in clear, concise, and compelling manner to executive leadership to inspire action
- Proven experience in building and performing digital marketing test and learns
*Preferred locations are Burlington, MA or the greater Boston, MA are but this role is also open to remote work
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html