Show All Results
Web Content Analyst Hybrid Remote
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As part of our eBusiness Solutions organization, you will have the opportunity to work on the leading website in the life science industry to shape the overall online customer experience and support the development of our digital strategy. As a Website Content Analyst, you will collaborate and provide strategic direction to content writers using your expertise and customer insights to produce content that creates customer value and positive business outcomes. In this role you will be able to drive key strategic decisions through your in-depth knowledge of content strategy and website best practices while also driving a best-in-class website experience for our customers.
As a Website Content Analyst, you will be responsible for defining and refining the organization’s top-funnel content strategy for our global ecommerce presence as well as monitor the content development processes. You will be responsible for guiding our business stakeholders throughout the content curation process, ensuring our website governance and guidelines are followed from the beginning to end of each initiative to deliver an optimal and consistent experience for our customers. You will use your excellent communication skills to create consensus among stakeholders and content curators to adopt and follow our content strategy roadmap.
As part of our overall Customer Experience team, you will also identify and develop opportunities for us to distinguish our website content experience from the competition as well as strive to improve business results such as bounce rate, conversion rate, customer satisfaction, and other KPIs. You will use your subject matter expertise to clearly communicate to stakeholders and senior leadership the rational and expected impact of key decisions.
This role may include domestic and international travel up to 5%
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience working in a Content Strategy role for an eCommerce or customer focused marketing website
- 3+ years of experience with website user experience and SEO practices
- 1+ years of experience working within a Content Management System, web technology, information architecture and content models.
- 2+ years’ experience working on or publishing content for an eCommerce or customer focused marketing website using a Content Management System, (CMS) such as AEM or similar platform
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Expert understanding of website and content strategy best practices
- Ability to add input or give guidance on how to enhance and optimize content prior to publish based on best practices and site guidelines
- Working knowledge of HTML layout elements and their intended use, including page hierarchy (header, body, footer, etc.), header tags, p tags, href tags, alt text, no index/no follow tags, and meta descriptions
- Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to drive consensus around complex topics
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks in accordance with a backlog and stakeholder needs
- Ability to think strategically and drive stakeholders to utilize and follow content best practices
- Understands and can navigate through analytics software to identify and assess KPIs to evaluate content performance and propose changes based on those analytics (Google Analytics)
- Expert ability to review our content landscape and identify areas for optimizations
- Ability to influence through clear and compelling written and oral presentations, storytelling
- Experience within the Life Sciences field with relation to content and/or content strategy
- Understanding of Jira or familiarity with project management software a plus
- Team player and self-starter with excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Expert collaboration across functions and locations, building relationships globally, seeking and creating alignment
- Decisive in the face of ambiguity; nimble response to challenging decisions
- Assertive with the ability to speak on behalf of the customer and offer insights to stakeholders when applicable
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html