Show All Results
Facility Engineer III
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Perform ongoing PM and repair on Facility mechanical, electrical, Pneumatic, Instrument and other systems
- Conduct routine facilities operational work, coordination and maintenance of facilities equipment including some engaged through 3 party vendor / contractor
- Maintain, operate all HVAC systems and associated BMS Utility Management system (UMS) electrical equipment, plumbing systems, and building repairs.
- Coordinate instrument maintenance with vendor and ensure documentation as per GMP/GLP/GDP requirement
- Response to emergencies
- Review and understand equipment and methods of operation BMS system fire/life safety, and other systems
- Maintain preventative Maintenance Components inventory
- Provide cost savings measures while ensuring equipment are 24/7 online.
- Support any afterhours building repairs or preventive maintenance and activities as required
- Revise existing SOP as part of CAPA or improvement initiatives
- Maintain and Update Computer maintenance and management system
- Lead troubleshooting efforts and identify root cause on issues with building utilities and equipment
- Manage, lead and deliver capital projects from engineering design, tendering, construction phases using various project management skills
- Contribute to validation works eg new equipment installation, commissioning, coordinating with vendor
- Participate capital projects from engineering design，tendering, construction phases using various project management skills
- Hosts facility tours during client audits, and support to address auditor’s questions in a timely manner
- Lead and deliver site level projects Support global projects
- Participate capital projects from engineering design, tendering, construction phases using various project management skills
- Monitor preventive maintenance contracts
- Good understanding of engineering drawings eg Single Line Diagram, HVAC Airflow Diagram; competent in at least 1 HVAC/facilities equipment design; Working knowledge of all major HVAC equipment design
- Competent as Events lead investigator
- Lead as Change Owner for Facilities related projects
- Supervise, provide oversight and communicating to junior engineer/staff
- Develop the annual Facilities plan, budget, and CAPEX, preventative maintenance to be accomplished
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html