Show All Results
Quality Engineer (Semiconductor Thin Film)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- Manage and drive programs to align with and perform against strategic quality programs in Semiconductor Materials organization.
- Support customer survey/questionnaires related to quality.
- Lead and coordinate customer request related SPC/SQC issues(ex, OOC, OOT, etc.)
- Lead complaint investigation, CAPA(Corrective Action Preventive Action) and 8D report issuing for Customer/Inter-Company & Internal complaints.
- Perform tasks as required for QMS(Quality Management System) with supporting the Quality manager (Control Plan, FMEA, KPI, MOC, SPC/SQC, Document Control, etc.).
- Support DRB(Disposition Review Board) program & RFC(Response Flow Checklist)/OCAP(Out of control Corrective Action Plan) for Process & Products in case required and agreed by Business to meet customer expectation.
- Participate in internal and external (Customer and 3rd party register) audit as either auditor or in addition, perform and support corrective & preventive actions for any nonconformance in internal & external (Customer & 3rd party register) audit, etc.
- Execution about other projects or tasks assigned by your manager
- Actively participate SPC program. Provide SPC/SQC data support and customized trend charts to assess and monitor.
- Support predictive techniques/ advanced data science analytics to identify control points and ensure quality before product manufacturing.
- Lead root cause investigations for customer complaints and quality investigations using model-based problem-solving techniques.
Who You Are:
- At least 7 years of quality experience
- Bachelor degree in engineering is required
- Chemical manufacturing or semiconductor experience preferred
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Self motivated and self starter with the ability to work on multiple activities and projects in an organized and timely manner.
- Applied experience with problem solving and investigation methodologies
- Awareness of quality principles and tools such as quality engineering, reliability engineering, quality codes and standards
- Applied experience with SPC/SQC and statistical techniques(Minitab), MS Office Tool(Excel, Word, Power points) skills
- ISO9001 and IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Certification
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification
- Experience with ISO9001 Quality Management Systems
- Demonstrated project management experience as a leader and contributor
- Experience with process improvement, data automation, and data digitization
- Proficient with statistical software including Minitab, JMP, NWA
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html