Show All Results
SAP Master Data Admin
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
An exciting role has arisen to join the BioReliance team at MilliporeSigma as an ERP Master Data Admin. In this strategic position, you will be responsible for the overall collection, processing, and management of ERP Master data. You will be working closely with Operations, Sales, Order Management, QC, Project Management, Purchasing, Procurement, IT, Finance, Inventory management, and other business functions to ensure Master data readiness for ERP deployment.
- Collaborate and develop a formalized process for gathering master data elements from business partners in Operations, QA, PM, OM, IT, Finance, IM, and other functional areas.
- Collaborate with business functions to collect/maintain Bill of Materials, Routings, and activity-based costing in ERP accurately and in a timely manner.
- Support/lead new ERP implementation workstreams
- Coordinate and maintain all master data promptly within ERP ensuring accuracy.
- Support the master data system for all supply chain elements and departments.
- Actively involved in master data setups, validations and periodic maintenance of information in the master data template.
- Work closely with various business functional teams to resolve master data issues as needed while ensuring compliance and consistency of master data across business systems.
- Create and run Queries in ERP to periodically review master data inconsistencies & drive resolution with stakeholders.
- Perform mass updates to ERP as required and complete periodic data cleansing.
- Develop, Support, Training, and Communication regarding functional master data governance including standards, definitions, processes, policies, and tools to team members.
- Assist with continuous improvement of data management, resolve master data issues, link master data between systems and ensure quality, compliance, and consistency of master data.
- Promote and support the use of accurate and reliable information across the company to enable optimal decision-making.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
Who You Are:
- 1+ years of experience working with ERP master data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations, Supply Chain, or other Business discipline OR Biology, Chemistry, or other Scientific discipline
- Ability to work within a global virtual environment and be able to influence in a matrix environment
- Previous master data management experience in SAP
- Experience with Bill of Materials, Routings architecture, and full understanding of how ERP uses these data structures to function
- Ability to communicate and work with diverse user groups
- Attention to detail with an accompanying sense of urgency
- Technical skills in working with and understanding systems, files structures, and databases
- Demonstrate a high degree of creativity and mature judgment in anticipating and solving non-reoccurring, unprecedented problems.
- Root Cause/Countermeasure approach to problem-solving (analytical vs. intuitive)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Project management skills with the ability to plan, create, maintain and resolve open issues, lead functional teams, financial tracking, and management of program fund spending
- APICS (CPIM, CSCP) Certification
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html