Show All Results
Solution Architect-SAP QM/PP
在默克我們企業，的職業生涯是一段不斷探索的旅程：我們約 60,300 名員工正透過新一代的先進醫療保健、生命科學與電子科技，塑造全球的生活、工作和娛樂方式。350 多年的歷史與遍及全球的軌跡，我們熱切地推動我們的好奇心，以便找到創新和充滿活力的方式來改善他人的生活。
- Provide the technical solutions and ensures that technical solution is meeting the business requirements for Change request and follow up Quattro implementation and development guideline.
- Detailed knowledge of Application area and Business to understand integrated processes across modules
Responsible, along with the Process Owner, BPA, COE, to maintain integrity of the “Quattro” template – One solution for the same PM requirements.
- Advises on technology changes and enhancements – bringing to the attention of the Process and Business Owners
- Partners with the Business Process Owner Organisation, BPA, COE to translate URS proposals into BTS (concept and implementation)
- Implement and Build the solutions based on agreed BTS, BFRS, BRS to deliver the CR and Project.
- Work with other applications to deliver E2E solution and technical alignment.
- Support technical Cut-over and Go-live activities according to project plan
- Defines and conducts quality checks (technical documentation, Quality, Assessment, Prototyping, Deployment, Go-live and lessons learnt)
- Secure proper handover from project to Solution Architect Team and AMS.
- Check Quality and approves processes on HPALM, developments and execution of HPALM testing cycle.
- Urgent support delivered CR/Project issues and supporting CTS on knowledge transfer
- Make sure Security control in place; High motivate self-learning and self-development. Willing to team-work. Suggest improvement on technical.
- Monthly status review; and objective setting and performance review with COE team.
- Supporting cross-streams and related eco-system is required on demand.
- During the work-we have to get the E2E interface or knowledge to support the troubleshooting.
- As the role will be flexible on project implementation-role from solution architecture to technical project manager in CoE team also we might need to support daily issues while facing the user escalation.
Who you are:
- Excellent project management and communication skills are expected. Analytical skills, strong perseverance, a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures couple with strong customer and partner interface
- Minimum 7-10 years' experience within QM/PP Modules.
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Good knowledge of Interface technical(BAPI, BADI, User exists, ABAP code, RFC connection, Web services etc).
- Full implementation cycle and post maintenance is preferred
- Expert in cross-functional integration of different modules and interfacing applications including Commercial/3rd Party Logistics/Carriers so on.
- Experience in industries including chemical and pharmaceutical.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills consisting of excellent writing and speaking skills
- Excellent team player highly motivated to work in team to achieve defined mission
- Highly skillful to work in diverse environment at individual level as well as team.
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Ability to be productive and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and remote team.
- High motivate self-learning and self-development. Willing to team-work. Suggest improvement on technical.
- ECC 6.0 ERP integration with products such as QM/PP.
- Reading and good understanding of ABAP code, especially on interface knowledge and performance tuning.
- Experience with OSS, SAP Upgrades, and Project Implementations are all required.
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations preferred.
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html