Show All Results
Mechanical Engineer (기계 설비, 유지보수)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
To maintain the facility with environmentally-friendly and safe work place and report to the maintenance manager regarding mechanical system issues.
The mechanical engineer is mainly responsible for the plant mechanical system troubleshooting and plant project and continuous improvement support. For more detail responsibility is below.
- Perform troubleshooting & cause analysis of mechanical system.
- Implementation of MI, preventive maintenances & corrective maintenances using SAP.
- Knowledge of CAD and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of P&ID, PFD
- Understands field installation detail / hook-ups / ISO dwg
- Knowledge of HVAC systems or similar systems
- Investigation of equipment abnormality and near miss.
- Execute maintenance safety systems - issue of safety work permit and control of contractors
- Investigate root cause analysis and solutions when problems occur, and establish improvement plans to prevent recurrence.
- Monitoring and control the key equipment such as air compressor, fan, pump, chiller, pressure vessel, piping.
- Update and manage contractor safety.
- Participate project with HAZOP review. Direct supervision of contractors and / or project works.
- Managing MTTR(Mean Time Between Failure) and MTTR(Mean Time To Repair) report.
- Establish monthly, annual preventive maintenance and inspection plan.
- Preparation of facility maintenance procedures.
- Support for government affairs such as PSM.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field
- 5+ years of professional experience with manufacturing processes, as well as knowledge of materials of construction for electronics specialty chemicals production.
- Good english and interpersonal relationship ability is critical for the role.
- Self motivated initiative in abundance.
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html