Show All Results
Digital Sales Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Responsible for achieving sales goals. Develops and executes territory plans. Executes call plans and Marketing programs within assigned accounts. Identifies customer needs and develops solutions. Grows Company share within the account. Resolves customers issues. Maintains an opportunity pipeline in alignment with stated sales goals.
- Responsible for achieving assigned sales goals
- Develop and maintain a territory plan
- Execute a defined call plan into assigned accounts , delivering value propositions and communications offers
- Analyse purchasing patterns and deploy tactics to capitalize on growth opportunity
- Engage with customers to build and maintain relationships
- Manage the end to end sales process for assigned products
- Team with Channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Resolve customer issues
- Maintain technical product and scientific knowledge along with
- Maintain a cadence of account management activities including internal and phone based customer business reviews
- Input customer information and opportunities into the CRM system
- Develop and maintain an opportunity pipeline in alignment with stated sales goals
- Develop New Customers . Open for travel and face to face meeting with customers .
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills with strong phone presence
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Agility in learning new technologies and digital savvy & social
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong negotiation, strategic prospecting and closing skills
- Ability to research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS-office
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Exceptional interpersonal and strong analytical skills
- Excellent Problem solving skills , customer centric and leads customer to a solution
- Target oriented and believes in team work
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html