Show All Results
(Senior) Manager IT Internal Audits / (Senior) IT Auditor (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: We're seeking highly motivated and self-starting individuals to join our dynamic, diverse, and very engaged internal audit team! We offer a high-profile internal audit function, with good visibility on all management levels and a track record for developing employees into senior roles in finance and business. In this role you lead, coordinate, and participate in the organization and execution of internal audits of different types (General IT reviews, critical End-to-End processes or IT application and IT project reviews as well as ad hoc audits) within our company globally. Responsibilities include scoping, fieldwork, coordination, communication with senior management and action planning, as well as, supervising and reviewing the work of other Internal Audit team members. You perform data analytics during fieldwork in your respective audit area, prepare meaningful, standardized audit reports documenting audit procedures and results, and present audit results to senior management including recommendations developed together with the auditees (consultancy approach) and follow up on those. Further tasks include developing the internal audit department methodology to ensure audits are conducted consistently in high quality and in accordance with IIA standards and taking over individual special projects to support the continuous improvement of the audit function.
Who you are:
- University degree, preferably in a computer science or engineering-related field.
- Relevant professional experience in the aforementioned areas of responsibility (5+ years), preferably in an internationally operating company or in a Big 4 accounting firm.
- Extensive experience in the area of IT/OT security and technical knowledge of network and OS security.
- Strong process understanding in the areas of COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27001 and project management are an advantage.
- Strong ability to work in a structured way: good planning, project management and organization skills with the ability to balance multiple accountabilities at the same time having a service-minded but goal-oriented mindset.
- Ability to handle audits and stakeholder of different cultures and capacity to work in a changing project and team-based environment together with a desire to develop your leadership skills.
- Team player with good intercultural and excellent communication skills; independent, motivated, responsible approach to work.
- CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, or CFE certification (or ability to obtain a certification within 2 years).
- Business English on negotiation level, additional language skills are advantageous.
- Willingness to travel globally (approx. 10-30% travel time)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html