Show All Results
Product Manager - Digital Workflow Solutions
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Within the Life Science Biology (LSB) organization and Cell & General Workflow Tools franchise, this role acts as Product Manager for Cell Culture Instruments & Software products. The position is an office-based role in our Burlington, MA, location. You will be responsible for development & adoption of an emerging instrument & software-based portfolio.
- Act as business lead within cross-functional team on relevant innovation projects with particular focus on project prioritizing and planning, management and execution of critical activities, and accountability for driving/influencing appropriate decision-making.
- Test and calibrate recommendations based on voice-of-customer research, including alpha/beta trials, maintaining close contacts to key opinion leaders, and understanding key technology trends and opportunities.
- Provide product definition, product features, performance requirements and trade-offs, product value proposition and business case for new product development.
- Implement successful product launches and market adoption efforts for novel products including instruments, hardware, and software
- Develop and drive instrument pipeline.
- Partner with Commercial colleagues, Marketing Communications and Digital Marketing to ensure efficient sales mix across channels: Account management, technical selling, digital sales, dealer channel, eBusiness channel.
- Support operations, supply chain & quality functions.
Domestic and/or international travel up to 30%.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Chemistry, or other scientific discipline
- 4+ years of experience in the Laboratory & Life Science market
- Strong problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Product management or commercial experience in life science or related industry
- Demonstrated capability reading technology and market trends, and strategically planning future product opportunities
- Experience working across organizational lines to translate market trends and opportunities into financial business plans
- Strong interpersonal skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html