Show All Results
Solutions Partner Electronics
在默克我們企業，的職業生涯是一段不斷探索的旅程：我們約 60,300 名員工正透過新一代的先進醫療保健、生命科學與電子科技，塑造全球的生活、工作和娛樂方式。350 多年的歷史與遍及全球的軌跡，我們熱切地推動我們的好奇心，以便找到創新和充滿活力的方式來改善他人的生活。
As an Integrated Solutions Partner Electronics with focus on Talent Development & Talent Acquisition you will shape and execute the people dimension of the Business Units within Electronics together with the HR Business Partners.
1.You will support the business leaders to identify the people topics that are success critical to achieving their goals. The Integrated Solutions Partner role in Electronics aims to provide expert consultation and thought leadership on topics related to talent acquisition, talent development, succession planning, rewards and people analytics. 2. This role will support the Electronics Sector to build bench strength comprised of highly capable talent, to drive innovation and to prepare for future growth.
3. This role will act as a subject matter expert for all topics related to Total Rewards & People Analytics. You will work closely with dedicated HRBPs and Business Leaders to design and execute on strategic projects derived from the business priorities and people plans. The position directly reports to the Head of Integrated Solutions Partner Electronics, based in Germany.
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree in business administration, psychology HR or equivalent. MA/MS preferred
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience in in Talent and Recruiting. Experience in a broader HR Role (e.g. Human Resources Business Partner) is a plus
- Strong strategic mindset, paired with hands on mentality
- Strong global mindset; strong business and customer orientation
- Strong solution-oriented mindset and a commitment to collaborate in a matrixed environment
- Strong power point, Excel and data analytics skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html