Show All Results
Senior Project Engineer - Chemical Manufacturing
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As a Senior Project Engineer in Sheboygan Falls, WI you will be responsible for capital projects of various sizes and complexity. You will have full responsibility and accountability from identifying problems to implementing multi-discipline solutions. This will involve working in a team setting with colleagues and stakeholders from across the organization.
- Manage and coordinate Capital projects of various sizes, complexities, and budgets of up to $25MM from initiation to closeout.
- Manage design firms on projects up to $2MM in fees.
- Manage and coordinate construction projects of up to 75 tradesmen.
- Manage internal stakeholders and report to management with full transparency on project status with respect to safety, budget, schedule, scope, and risks.
- Procure necessary consultants, contractors, equipment, and materials to support capital projects.
- Manage and complete an average of 1 – 10 capital projects annually.
- Plan, schedule timelines, monitor and follow-up on Capital projects ensuring safely and timely completion and within total documentary compliance.
- Solve sophisticated or novel problems by analyzing data, gathering input, and observing operations.
- Support corporate capital expenditure budgets in the range of $25MM to $300MM
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other engineering discipline
- 5+ years of work experience in a chemical production or food manufacturing environment, or construction management.
- Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other Engineering discipline
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or ability to acquire within one year.
- Solid understanding of formal project management processes and tools, and the ability to use these tools to initiate, manage, and close complex projects.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html