Show All Results
QC Expert 1
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
The QC expert supports QC manager on the new QC lab setup considering the lab facility, clean room and equipment for the new plant in Kaohsiung. The new plant will produce Patterning materials for our Semiconductor business in the company.
In your role, you are the QC lab expert to support on designing the new lab with the advanced quality requirements during the design and construction phases. Coordination with global and local stakeholders for the QC lab layout considering the QC equipment needs is also part of the role. To prepare and finalize the technical package with stakeholders such as user requirement specification in order to communicate with business partners or vendors for QC lab related development.
After startup, you as an expert support the QC manager on the QC activities, achieve targeted outputs in line with master production schedule, ensure the delivered product quality well controlled, whilst operating is within defined cost budgets.
The QC expert supports to:
- ensure quality control procedures on products with incoming QC for raw materials, in-process QC for process monitoring and outgoing QC for Finished Goods.
- facilitate and implement continuous improvement activities in the area of responsibility - OE, L&SS method, EHS. In addition, continuously improvements especially for the sampling, inspections and testing methods in order to increase the level of product quality and efficiency.
- implement Quality Management and Assurance principles to maximize the operational efficiency of QC department.
- manage the QC department including daily planning, budgeting, organization, training and development of subordinates.
- provides the analytical know-how to investigate customer complaints and to qualify the raw materials suppliers.
Who you are:
- Equal or better Bachelor degree (Master preferred) in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Materials Engineering or related science fields.
- Experience in managerial position with multinational company in Processing Industry (Chemical, Pharmaceutical) or Manufacturing Industry is essential.
- Professional experience in global project management or work in complex global environment (3-5 years as a guide).
- Experience in international quality systems (Six Sigma, TQM, QA, GMP, ISO) beneficial.
- Strong leadership and staff management abilities; ability to motivate employees; excellent command in English; excellent communication and intercultural skills.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html