Show All Results
Upcountry Area Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
What You Do
- Lead team to meet or exceed established sales target / forecasts and call execution goals to ensure the achievement of Business Unit objectives
- Develops a District Plan to maximize the resource utilization and ensures execution
- Analyze the business in the responsible district for business opportunities based on performance reports, environmental trends and customer needs, understanding of industry trends and opportunities. Combine with decisive with sound judgement, consider all elements necessary in order to address challenges in response to changing business environment.
- Leverage medical business drivers to accelerate business growth, set priorities and budget planing and project KPI to evaluate return on investment of each medical activities.
- Draw out insights and HCPs feedback to strengthen medical plan in responsible areas
- Work with individual med reps to establish appropriate and challenging goals for each territory.
- Develop Med reps. to enhance skills and advance to higher career level by training, developing and evaluation sales team
- Supporting, motivating, and working closely with sales team to provide innovative and outstanding customer cares.
- Proactively anticipate and addresses obstacles that may impede results.
- Responsible for commercial excellence, sales analysis and assigned projects.
- Comply with all regulations regarding interactions with healthcare professionals, distribution of samples, etc.
- Cooperate with Product Manager to implement and monitor on promotional activities
- Work cross-collaboratively within team/different departments to achieve company objectives.
- To recognize a reportable Adverse Event (AE), special situations or other pharmacovigilance information and ensuring the necessary information is forwarded according to the company procedures
- To obtain and compile the information regarding the receiving complaint and transfer to quality manager
Who You Are
- A Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical science or medical-related.
- Having Sales Manager experience is preferable.
- Strong team, leadership, planning and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong selling skills, interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and influence key decision makers in meetings and group situations
- Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Value on integrity and no compliance issue
- Very good command of written and spoken English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html