Show All Results
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As a Project Manager for our blended chemical delivery and parts clean equipment, you are an integral part of the success of our Delivery Systems and Services business. The business demands that you prioritize safety, quality, reliability, and efficiency. You will drive the execution of new semiconductor equipment offerings that are distributed globally by interacting with quality, operations, engineering, sales, site services, and sourcing teams internally. You will manage projects to enable engineering solutions to the problems facing the advancement of the electronics industry. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate multi-discipline engineering teams in new product development, transition of products to outsource manufacturers, fielded equipment issue troubleshooting, and deviations to current offerings
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with external customers, product management, sales, quality, and manufacturing to deliver solutions to enable growth with major semiconductor manufacturers
- Drive strategic business initiatives in a competitive and rapidly evolving industry
- Perform safety assessments with project team
- Project Management and change management for engineering and technical issues
- Project management software and platforms (e.g. MS Project, Accolade)
- Product launch activities and stage gate processes
- Work within matrix organizations, network across multiple functional teams, and various levels of leadership
- Administrative duties include, but are not limited to, the development of Gantt charts or equivalent project schedules, technical writing and reporting, procedural development, site level participation for management of change (MOC), and communication to all stakeholders
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other technical degree
- 3+ years of experience in a technical role such as design engineering change management, product specification, process/application engineering or other technical role
- Strong technical aptitude and analytical skills
- Adaptable to quick change and remains constructive under pressure
- High aptitude with MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams)
- Highly motivated and responsive to employee and customer needs
- Continuous improvement principles including facilitation skills
- Detailed investigation / troubleshooting & presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html