Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for providing technical support to Media & Membrane Manufacturing Operations. The maintenance technician will execute all maintenance activities in support of production in a safe, cost-effective and environmentally sound manner, assuring capacity and achieving plant performance metrics.
- List of Equipment (non-exhaustive) consists of Powder Transfer Systems, Mix Vessels, Die extrusion, Membrane Web Handling systems, Annealing Ovens, Test machines, Solvent Recovery Units, Thermal Oxidisers, Heating and Cooling Systems, Chemical Store and Tank Farms.
- Responsible for setting up machines to produce product to the specified quality standards.
- Complete all necessary documentation as per cGMP.
- Identify areas in which maintenance capability should be improved (areas of focus to include technology understanding and problems solving techniques), lead improvement in these capabilities and reduce dependence on external resources.
- Ensure that all maintenance activities meet all the regulatory standards (e.g. FDA, IMB, HSA, EPA...).
- Provide input into, and assist in the completion of, OPEX (Operational Excellence) projects to improve equipment reliability, automation, reduce lead-time and reduce EHS risks in the department.
- Reduce equipment downtime and increase efficiency of machine changeovers
Who you are?
- Minimum of 3-5 years working in a Med Device or Pharma manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of electrical and electronic systems in a production environment
- Demonstrated high performance history, proven ability to execute and results driven
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organisation
- Preferable experience with CMMS SAP PM System
- Preferable experience with a Calibration System
- Knowledge of TPM, CI and OEE desirable
- Be familiar with various planned preventative maintenance approaches
- Excellent awareness and experience in relation to Quality and Environmental Health & Safety
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html