Show All Results
IT Infrastructure & Datacenter Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The “Global Datacenter & Cloud” Governance team is responsible for the governance aspects of Data Center & Cloud Hosting services that are used by several subsidiaries globally. The “IT Infrastructure & Datacenter Expert” role will be based in Korea and working as part of this global team with responsibility around providing a stable and secure infrastructure and datacenter governance and support globally with a key focus also around Korea and Japan Datacenter hosting related IT infrastructure topics. He will be responsible for the daily operations of monitoring and administration of DC infrastructure in those countries, and he may also be involved in IT infrastructure related operations and projects.
• Monitors, identifies, and resolves issues concerning data centers/ server rooms, servers, storage, network, and backups
• Implements, upgrades, and maintains VMWare/Windows servers, SAN/NAS storage, and Backup infrastructure in collaboration with relevant platform teams
• Maintains data centers/ server rooms and their documentations, keeps CMDB up to date, tracks physical data center inventory, and maintains disaster recovery processes and documentation
• Supports globally the governance for Datacenter & Could around Audits, Audit Findings, Vulnerability management, Document Lifecycle Management, System qualification, DRP, etc.
• Responsible for ensuring appropriate design, planning, and operational implementation for all new and existing services
• Supports IT infrastructure projects and resolves incidents, problems, or capacity concerns with ongoing operations as required
• As the company operates a 24x7 service, this role may require support out of office hours
• Performs all other duties as assigned
Who you are:
• Bachelor degree or Diploma in IT or related field
• 4 - 8 years’ experience with IT Infrastructure & Datacenter topics
• Hands on experience with VMWare, Windows, Network Attached storage (NAS), Storage Area Network (SAN), LAN/WAN architecture and their hardware / software products.
• Adequate knowledge on NetApp (7 mode and cDOT) including replication and backup strategies (Snap Vault, Snap Mirror & Snap Center) and IBM SAN
• Scripting/Automation skills will be an advantage
• Experience coordinating and supporting audits
• Having a few technical certifications in the above said technologies will be an advantage
• Muti faceted, cross functional, and be able to collaborate in positive mind set with others
• Able to communicate fluently in English
- 보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
- 지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
- (The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html