Show All Results
RPO Operations Lead
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will manage the operational aspects of the Recruitment Process Outsourcing program in India. As the operational manager of this area, you will develop collaborative partnerships with a heavy focus on internal business partnering, supplier management and project management. You will help drive MBS strategies in the country to achieve targets and high levels of customer satisfaction. The position will also drive the RPO performance by closely working with the providers in the country. This role may travel up to 10%.
Who You Are:
- Manages day to day RPO escalations and inquiries
- Identifies process gaps and implements improvements to increase efficiency of the RPO offering
- Oversee site requisition review calls with business and works with the RPO provider on local solutions
- Manage, track and report the RPO delivery with regards to KPIs and cost
- Work closely with in-house recruiting and other HR workstreams on recruiting projects
- Partner with Employer Branding team on site advertising needs related to RPO recruitment
- Proactively liaison and build stronger relationships with internal stakeholders
- Builds up the recruitment strategy and RPO solutions for high volume recruitment projects
- Ensure the RPO providers compliance with internal recruiting governance and process
- Coordinates ad hoc reports and presentation requests as needed
- Reviews and approves RPO invoices and manages Accounts Payable billing inquiries
- Shows the ability to prioritize and complete multiple requests and projects to successful completion
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to manage hiring manager expectations
- 9+ years’ experience in the recruiting business or program management
- Bachelors’ degree required
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience managing a vendor or working with outsourced providers
- Strong project management and ability to lead and drive projects in complex global matrix organizations
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing skills
- Deep analytical skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html