Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
To lead responsible brand team to create and maximize value and potential for designated Brands by developing, planning and implementing marketing strategies and promotional tactics that are aligned with overall portfolio Brand Strategy to achieve targeted sales and market share growth.
- To drive the team to achieve sales targets within allocated budget
- Achievement of sales target
- Control of marketing and promotional expenditure within allocated budget, leveraging resources to gain optimal ROI
- To lead responsible brand team to develop marketing strategy of responsible brands and to drive synergy across brands within portfolio
- Development of Brand Plans and Forecasts for the assigned products, including details of brand marketing strategy, resources and sales projections, etc.
- Maximize brand synergy by leading cross-brand collaboration within and across brand teams
- Accurate collection, analysis and monitoring of market intelligence including competitors information
- To implement marketing strategy and tactics optimally
- Design and execution of product marketing tactical plan/promotional mix and ensuring that tactical plans are implemented optimally and thoroughly to meet agreed objectives
- Integration and co-ordination of Marketing activities through effective sales force support and engagement efforts
- Establish partnership and relationship with KOLs to develop and strengthen brand endorsement
- Assessment of sales performance and identification of variances to plan; recommend and implement proposals that rectify or capitalize on current sales performance
- To overach, coordiante and monitor the build up and maintainenance of excellent collaboration with cross functions
- Work closely with sales team and cross-functions to ensure high quality execution of promotion programs
- Input to monthly rolling demand forecast in consultation with relevant cross functional team
- Input to the development of commercial value appraisals for new products/indication or business opportunities
- Collaboration with Medical Affairs and Regulatory function to provide quality and evidence-based promotional support to sales force that would nurture and support strong Brand positioning
- To drive people management, assess and develop team members to build a sustainable organization
- To ensure a successful prelaunch plan is established and excuted in collaboration with cross functions for new product(s)
Reporting To: Central Marketing Head, Fertility China
Who you are:
- University degree or above
- Medical Science, Pharmacy or related major preferred
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare industry with demonstrated brand marketing experience
- Proven leadership skill
- Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills
- Good communication and influential skills
- Proactive in problem solving and self-driven
- Very good analytical and strategic thinking
- Fluency in oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in use of standard software applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html