Show All Results
Veeva Vault Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Candidate should ensure service excellence is achieved according to our commitment to the BT user community in supporting our highly secure R&D platform. Due to the nature of the application we support and security recommendation, production operations can only be managed by internal workforces
- Design, build, Configure and support Veeva Vault based applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Prepares communications and makes presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives. Evaluates, optimizes, harmonizes, and standardizes existing systems.
- Create and update system documentation. Monitors quality standards and ensures failure-free operation. Considers compatibility of different systems.
- Solves a range of straightforward problems through knowledge and technical experience in own discipline with a moderate level of guidance.
- Analyzes information and possible solutions and makes independent judgments, decisions, and recommendations.
- Support the on-going regulatory compliance of the IT components for defined services.
- Review and approve regulatory system changes and documentation.
- Support periodic reviews of the entire system and compile related reports during operation phase.
- Support the on-going regulatory compliance of the IT components for defined services
- Support the qualification activity and documentation related to IT solutions delivery
- Understands how the team integrates with other teams to achieve overall objectives of the area and builds knowledge of the organization, processes, customers, and key business drivers.
- Minimum of 3-8 years of IT experience.
- Minimum of bachelor’s Degree or applicable experience within information/Computer systems with focus on Qualification of R&D applications
- Must have Veeva Vault skillset Having Veeva Vault RIM experience will be preferred.
- Deep knowledge of Veeva Vault configuration, developing them in live projects based on client requirement.
- Working knowledge of Document and Object record migration from legacy application to Veeva Vault.
- Good technical knowledge in core technologies and platforms such as Java, .Net, XML, HTML, PL/SQL & API.
- Previous experience in the biotechnology / Pharmaceutical / Life Science or related industry implementing and validating computer systems that manage regulated information
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure qualification processes and IT operating procedures
- Solid understanding & experience in GxP, GAMP and delivering validated applications (21 CFR Part 11)
- Thoroughly familiar with Quality & GxP IT compliance requirements.
- Strong planning and analytical skills combined with ability to work with geographically distributed teams in a rapid development model.
- Awareness of ITIL and Support Project Methodology.
- Ability to familiarize himself / herself independently with entirely new subjects and thus provide comprehensive and innovative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Working knowledge of Information security and best practices
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html