Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This job is based at our company's Electronics formulated products R&D laboratory sites in the Hsinchu area, reporting to the Regional R&D Director. The candidate will ensure compliance of the site against our company and National policies, legal and regulation requirements. The candidate will implement the company's EHS&S policy and program, develop a good site EHS&S management and drive its continual improvement.
- Maintain and monitor site EHS&S management system; keep relevant documents, coordinate & lead internal/ external audits, identify the gap against all applicable & latest standards/ requirements, develop & implement corrective and preventive action, and collect & report relevant KPIs.
- Perform EHS&S reviews on site: walkabout, environment monitoring, occupational health surveillance & hazard review, management review, etc. Ensure sound firefighting system and security system; make site emergency and response plan, schedule yearly firefighting and emergency drill.
- Ensure proper setup and take lead in site waste management and chemical substances management.
- Support and ensure EHS&S incidents are properly recorded, reported and closed accordingly as needed.
- Support site projects in EHS&S technical review for compliance; Coordinate with government agency to obtain the necessary permit related to EHS for new projects. Support to ensure EHS&S compliance for the project construction and for the project itself.
- Make EHS&S training plan and ensure the delivery of training programs as needed, including for contractors.
- Organize and ensure regular safety meeting with department safety officers.
- Assist to implement other EHS&S related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or above with major in EHS related field, e.g. environment science/engineering, safety engineering or chemical engineering, etc.
- 3~5 years EHS and security related in multi-national manufacturing/chemical industry/mechanical engineering.
- Familiar with EHS laws and regulations and their update.
- Prefer minimum certification of Class B occupational safety and health administrator
- Fluent Mandarin and good English skills.
- Good communication skill and teamwork with lab team. Good computer skills.
Class B Occupational safety and health management personnel(乙級職業安全衛生管理員) is required
Class A Dedicated Wastewater And Sewage Treatment Specialists (甲級廢水專責人員), Class A Waste Disposal Technician (甲級廢棄物處理專責人員), Specified Chemical Substance Operations Supervisor (特定化學物質作業主管), Organic Solvent Operations Supervisor (有機溶劑作業主管), and First-aid personnel (急救人員) are recommended.
Class A Occupational safety/health management specialist (甲級職業安全/衛生管理師) and ISO14000 internal auditors (ISO14000內部稽核人員) are nice to have.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html