Show All Results
Senior Talent Sourcer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In this newly created role, you will be in charge of identifying, attracting and assessing talents to join our growing organization. You will closely work with Recruiters and Line Managers and source talented and diverse candidates for open positions globally and proactively ensure a continual flow of prospects into our talent pipeline for future vacancies.
- Partner with Recruiters and Line Managers to understand the talent need and define a sourcing strategy (i.e. target list of companies, required experience level, hard and soft skills)
- Identify, approach and interview prospects and present shortlist to Recruiters
- Manage applicant tracking system, ensure accurate documentation and compliance with procedures, policies and regulations
- Proactively build and maintain talent pools via CRM and keep future prospects engaged
- Ensure adherence to DE&I objectives
- Develop and share know-how on tools and market trends, actively contribute to process improvements and to the development of the function overall
Who You Are:
- Bachelor´s degree plus 3 years experience in talent sourcing across regional markets and different skillsets, with the ability to source, engage and assess top talent
- Profound networking experience and skillful in using networking tools, such as LinkedIn, Boolean searches etc.
- Expert knowledge in the usage of applicant tracking systems and CRMs
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external candidates
- Business proficiency in English, any additional Asian language considered a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and documentation skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently but as part of an international, virtual team
- Strong service orientation, sense of urgency and quality
- High level of flexibility, creativity, pragmatism and personal drive
- Night Shift Schedule
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html