Show All Results
I2P Specialist - Japan Support
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The identified candidate for I2P Specialist – Japan Support will report to the AP Team Lead
- Perform day to day review of accounts payable transactions as invoices and other documents necessary including attachments in accordance with the service level agreement and quality standards set.
- Execute verification and investigation procedure and processes for compliance with company policies, financial reporting standards, and management requirements
- Perform and deliver AP reports and reconciliations regularly as Vendor Account reconciliation, GRIR, etc.
- Monitor supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Respond to internal and external queries in a timely manner and escalating issues as they arise
- Answers inquiries received through call, chat, and ticketing system
- Perform month-end closing related activities.
- Support both internal and external audit
- Work on adhoc or special projects as deemed necessary.
Who You Are:
- Can speak, read, and white fluently in Japanese – Kanji, Katakana, and Hiragana
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accounting or related courses
- A least 2-years work experience in Accounts Payables end to end operations (i.e., Invoice Posting, Payments, Issue Resolution, Reporting and Reconciliation).
- With extensive background and experience in Accounting concepts and reports analysis, GRIR/Vendor Account and other account codes reconciliation.
- Keen on financial data and information thru analysis and able to identify accounting irregularities.
- Experience working in a shared service center preferred
- SAP experience is a must
- Good communication (oral and written) and Interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve the organization’s objective
- Quick learner, flexible, responsible, and result-oriented and can work under pressure
- Resourceful, driven, proactive, and independent
- Willing to take the challenge and work in a multi-cultural work environment
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html