Show All Results
Quality Engineer - Lab Systems
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
The Laboratory Systems Quality Engineer is responsible for validation, life cycle management, maintenance and troubleshooting of computerized systems within the Analytical Services Laboratories. The Laboratory Systems Quality Engineer is responsible for Data Integrity within the Analytical Services Laboratories to ensure alignment with the Data Integrity Policy. The Laboratory Systems Quality Engineer will provide support to other sites within the separations cluster as required.
Specific tasks associated with this role include the following:
- Qualification and optimization of computerized systems and equipment in all laboratories including responsibility for project management, protocol preparation, execution and report writing in accordance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Building of templates and reports for use in LIMs and chromotography data systems and other systems as required.
- Identifying and implementing data integrity improvements as required.
- Generation of change controls and supporting documentation to ensure all changes are in compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Provide input and data for annual budget preparation for analytical services, liase with vendor and procurement department if necessary to ensure appropriate service contracts are in place for laboratory equipment in line with discretionary spend budget.
Who you are?
- B. Sc in Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years laboratory experience, including experience in LIMs administration and management of other relevant software systems.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and technical writing ability.
- Project Management experience and demonstrated capability in achieving targets.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html