Show All Results
GSC Advisor (Human Resource)
"A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others."
As part of the overall strategy to drive quality-based, cost-efficient and timely service delivery, this role will be part of the HR organization under the Global Support Center. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing tactical and operational HR support for specific country stakeholders from the North America region. This role will report to a Team Lead overseeing Tier 1.5 HR functions such as onboarding, data management, organizational management, data reporting, customer handling, and inquiry management (cases, calls and chats).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative and operational support on defined HR functionalities anchored on KPIs and SLAs focused on quality, timeliness, and responsiveness.
- Proactively collaborates with the country and regional stakeholders in the execution of HR services.
- Works with the local HR Operations team based in North America (US & Canada) in a sustained and smooth delivery of HR services (particularly onboarding, employment life cycle changes, document management, and reporting).
- Works with HR Business Partners, Centers of Excellence stakeholders for Total Rewards, Talent Development and Talent Acquisition to realize country-specific people priorities and aligns on program implementation, as needed.
- Maintains and administers employee information on HR systems such as SAP and Employee Central (as needed) and country-specific local systems.
- Actively partners and works with the Team Lead to achieve the agreed-upon performance and developmental objectives.
- Seeks opportunities for continuous improvement and works on constructive feedback
- Identifies any knowledge gaps and escalates concerns to the Team Lead and the Operations Head.
- Ensures customer expectations are addressed professionally, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to work schedule requirements and operation hours in-order to fulfil real time business requirements
- Has the understanding with compliance on confidentiality requirements to perform HR activities due to the sensitive nature of the work such as personnel data and sensitive information.
Who You Are:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Social Sciences, Business Administration or any equivalent degree.
- Preferably 3 to 5 Years minimum professional experience specializing in an HR Operations or HR Generalist function from a Shared Services or BPO organization.
- Understanding and experience in the use of HR systems and tools (i.e. MyLearning, SAP P40, PeopleSoft, Workday, SuccessFactors, Taleo, etc.).
- Understanding and experience in the use of Case Management systems and tools (i.e. BMC Remedy, Service Now, Neocase, etc.).
- Adequate experience in using MS Office applications. Desired knowledge and expertise on Macros.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City and open for a flexible working schedule (night shift).
- Night shift: 8:30PM to 5:30AM then transitions an hour later due to Daylight Savings Time
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html