Show All Results
Global Key User
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works, and plays through next-generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Global Key User you will work as part of the Process and Governance team, enabling an effortless purchase to pay experience for our internal customers and external suppliers.
- First Level Ariba and ERPs Support through Procure4You: Answer how-to questions related to specific ERPs; Maintain release strategies; Explain system functionalities in depth
- Incident Management: Start and follow up incident management process
- Training: Train new purchasing agents and onboard new Key Users; Perform regular end user trainings via Teams in English; Maintain and update Training Material, act as the content owner for Procure4You articles
- Consultancy: Assess need for and request Change Requests, Create and update user stories in local URS
- Testing: Perform test cases for major release updates, test solutions for incidents plus Change Requests for Process improvement/ change projects
- Process improvement and system enhancements: seeking for efficiency potential in system usage and functionalities.
- Process standardization: you will support the standardization of the P2P processes across systems and propose streamlining solutions
- Fostering knowledge management in virtual Key User meetings.
- Bring benefit to the organization by providing insights of performance and efficiency measurements as well as deep dive reports.
Who you are:
- University degree (business related); Master’s degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years of complex/ international purchasing or accounts payable experience
- Strong process knowledge or willingness to obtain it in case of different functional background
- Strong determination, self-motivation and goal-setting to pro-actively drive Catalog implementations
- Excellent end to end process Knowledge and experience of SAP ERP and SAP Ariba
- Hands-on experience and stamina to overcome roadblocks and master challenges
- Fluency in English with ability to work in an international team
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html