Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
About the role:
- Freshers or Minimum 1-2 years of experience in any pharma company
- Generate or convert doctors for our product portfolio.
- Secondary sales – Ensuring to achieve secondary sales targets through prescription generation by each of his BE.
- Good at relationship with KOLs (Top Physicians, Endocrinologists & Cardiologists)
- Should be strong in product knowledge & Communication skills
- Day to day sales reporting
- Effective query handling and customer queries.
- Ensuring 100% Implementation of Company’s strategies
- Pharmacovigilance (Adverse Event Reporting) – To collect adverse drugs reaction (ADR) incidences including lack of efficacy related to medicinal products up to the maximum possible level of completeness and forward to local Patient Safety team immediately within 24 hours of ADR awareness. The additional information can be submitted as soon as possible
Who you are:
Graduate (Preferably Science or Pharmacy Graduate)
Good communication skills in English and in the local language. Have Effective persuasive skills and basic understanding of Medical terminologies
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html