Show All Results
Account Manager (SLS)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Develop & execute sales strategy for Academia segment (Government, Hospital, University) & designated accounts within assigned responsibility
- Develop & improve the assigned Major accounts and deliver a sustainable New sales development in Academia segment (Government, Hospital, University)
- Build up reliable customer relationship focusing on Major accounts and Key Opinion leader
- Through effective account management, expand product portfolio in the assigned account seeking new opportunities and prospects in the Academia segment (Government, Hospital, University) market
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sale plans and priorities and schedule own activities to achieve the targets
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within responsibility
- Build and manage the positive relationship with the customers including distributors
- Share sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity with appropriate stakeholders within organization (e.g. marketing, service, global stakeholders, etc.) so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands
- Ensure customer information and relevant documents are maintained in the appropriate database and CRM
- Deliver or arrange the training on a product or service to customer or distributors if necessary
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Manage the receivables and monitor the credit condition of customer accounts for minimizing the business risk
- Develop the new sales opportunities in the market by identifying, researching, and contacting prospective customers and building positive customer relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
- Other tasks assigned by your superior
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Biology (e.g. drug discovery & development, genome, etc.) or Chemistry (e.g. materials, nano, energy, etc.), Master’s degree preferred
- +1~5 years experience in the related or R&D experience in chemical/biological related field.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends
- Business acumen / Problem-solving skills / Counseling
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Solid experience with CRM software (SFDC) and MS Office
- Accounting and financial knowledge
- Driving license
- Fluent in Korean and proficient in English (Strong verbal and written communication skills)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html