Show All Results
Digital Health Product Owner (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: The Digital Health organization for our Healthcare business develops and launches solutions used in complement to pharmaceutical treatments to improve the patient experience and therapeutic outcomes. As the Digital Health Product Owner, you will lead the product design, embracing agile principles and design thinking methods. You will define, develop and deliver market-leading digital health solutions offering a phenomenal UX. You should be an excellent team player with strong emotional intelligence as well as the ability to navigate in a complex organization and build networks, both internally as well as externally. English is required and you will travel 10% of your time. You can work remotely - under conditions to be evaluated together. Your daily business will include:
- Represent the consumer throughout the product development process, to ensure that our products and services make a relevant difference to patients’ lives. Based on deep patient insights, you translate patients’ and doctors’ needs into products and services that delight them while safely and effectively supporting them in the treatment journey
- Orchestrate the definition and development of the product features and the overall UX, in collaboration with our business teams and technical development team, based on the research conducted and opportunities in terms of budget and timelines. Since all our developments are conducted with external vendors doing the majority of the design work, you partner with multiple external stakeholders for this task.
- Create and master the patient persona and patient journey. You run design thinking workshops, translate insights into user journeys, storyboards, user’s stories, and implementable features that you can rapidly test and iterate on designs. You ideally have experience in creating wireframes, mockups and prototypes that guide the design and lead to intuitive user experiences
- Conduct user testing and participate in user research studies to test designs, gather insights to iterate and refine your solutions, then you validate at the end that the product quality and performance meets the user needs
Who you are:
- Master or Bachelor (degree in UX/Industrial/Product Design, or relevant degrees in Engineering or Social Sciences)
- 10 yrs of proven experience designing digital products as part of a product development team and a portfolio showcasing experience across all phases of product development & multiple facets of UX design
- Experience in user-centered design, planning and conducting user research/user testing/rapid prototyping/iterating designs and solutions efficiently
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html