Show All Results
QA Manager (ISO, 반도체 CMP, Slurry)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Quality Assurance Manager will be part of the Quality Assurance group and provide day to day Quality Engineering leadership at the Merck, Pyeongtaek site. Our products are sold globally and include advanced chemical materials sold to the IC and Display industries. IC products are used to produce Semiconductors and include Chemical Mechanical Polishing (CMP) chemicals, post CMP clean (pCMP) formulations, Photoresist strippers, organic and inorganic specialty chemicals to improve customer’s processes, solvent mixtures, and water-based products.
You will be a key quality leader for site activities including data automation, statistical analysis, problem solving, action plans, RFCs, and preventative actions to reduce/eliminate risk to customer’s product performance. Additional Responsibilities include:
- Direct Manager of the Pyeongtaek site Quality Assurance group.
- Owner of site ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, supporting the overall quality program for the business. Leader of Management Review activities.
- Manage tasks as required for QMS (Quality Management System) such as Control Plan, FMEA, MOC, Document Control, etc.
- Owner of internal, registrar, and customer audit management. The QA Manager will coordinate, plan, schedule, lead, and resolve all types of Quality systems audits for the business.
- Lead the Disposition Review Board (DRB) process to resolve Raw Material, Intermediate and Finished Goods batches and provide guidance for the disposition of non-conforming product
- Lead data driven predictive techniques/analysis to ensure quality before product manufacturing
- Perform statistical analysis using Six Sigma tools such as Control charts (SPC/SQC), JMP and Tableau to uncover the root causes behind OOC, OOS or OOT process conditions.
- Lead and present root cause investigations for customer and internal complaints. Perform quality investigations using model-based problem-solving (MBPS) techniques.
- Support the scale-up and transfer from technology development to high volume manufacturing of new products at the Pyeongtaek facility
- Support commercial teams for customer Process Change Notification (PCN) activity in Pyeongtaek.
- Act as the plant Voice of the Customer (VOC) to drive compliance to customer requirements and reduce or mitigate risks to customer product or processes.
- Support customer compliance requests including surveys, inquiries, action item trackers, nonconformances, and audit responses.
- Lead Lean Six Sigma Continuous Improvement (CI) projects to implement and improve plant quality processes and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Change Control Management – Support identification of change control projects, collaborate with internal teams to analyze, determine and test for risks caused by changes and implement actions to remove or mitigate these risks including implementation of electronic management of change (MOC) requests to update procedures and processes.
- Support Customer Quality Engineering engagements for the Planarization Business Field.
Who You Are:
- A minimum of 7 years manufacturing, business, and quality experience in a fast-paced time sensitive environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, chemistry, or other technical disciplines required.
- Experience managing an effective Quality Management System required.
- Chemical manufacturing and/or semiconductor experience preferred.
- Experience supervising or managing others.
- ISO 9001 Internal Quality Auditor Certification (or equivalent) is preferred.
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) or equivalent credentials are preferred.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple activities, projects, and priorities.
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching experience with technical teams.
- Confidence interacting with customers.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of statistical process control driven problem-solving methodologies, root cause analysis techniques, corrective action implementation, continual improvement activities, and quality assurance tools/techniques.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of ISO Quality Management Systems with experience in process and product audits.
- Awareness of quality principles and tools such as quality engineering, reliability engineering, Design of Experiments (DoE), management of change (MOC), document control systems, quality codes and standards.
- Strong Statistical data analysis and data preparation/automation knowledge with SQL, JMP, SAS, Alteryx/DataIku, Tableau, and/or Python.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html