Show All Results
A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 352 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
1. Fully creates and owns the workstream plan and accountable for technical transfer workstream deliverables in SU center project.
2. Work with global sites and Wuxi teams to establish process flow / requirements
3. Work with Engineering company, project manager and production team to confirm process capacity calculation and production layout
4. Be responsible for execution of single use process and equipment requirements in project, as well as technical communications with process equipment vendors.
5. Develop process transfer related schedule
6. Work with Quality and Production teams to develop product and process development qualification plans and support qualification and validations as technical resources.
7. Other assigned tasks which are required by line manager, e.g, support on current SU business and operations as needed.
8. Meet the requests of company QMS ,EHS, and compliance.
Who you are:
1. Must be capable of coordinating process development and technology transfer activities.
2. Experiences of single use products or medical device/pharmaceutical project experience will be plus.
3. Demonstrate ability to work in a team and cross function departments environment
4. Systems - MS Office, CAD, SAP, etc.
5. Fluent oral English.
6. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with at least 8-10 years’ experience, an Engineering discipline is preferred.
Functional Area: Engineering & Skilled Trade
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html