Show All Results
Associate Manager Marketing Automation
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Associate Manager SFMC Admin
Job Location: Electronic City, Bengaluru.
Team: Digital Marketing Operations
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing Operations, the Associate Manager will be responsible for developing capability maturity and operational excellence in one or more areas across Email & Marketing Automation (SFMC) Admin & Product Data among others. It’s a great opportunity for someone to get exposure to various aspects of marketing and eCommerce business. If you have a strong foundation in digital marketing and marketing automation, and are looking to grow into leadership roles, this opportunity is a great fit to get you ready to lead teams/functions!
- Perform role of Salesforce admin, hands-on SME of our SFMC instance, and initial point of contact for end-users to help respond to BU questions
- Perform the role of “Super User” to support Business Units with various operational requests
- Perform Salesforce Marketing Cloud account configuration and ongoing maintenance.
- Provides hands on guidance and solutions for configuring Salesforce Marketing Cloud application to support Marketing initiatives
- Recommend new work procedures to increase process efficiencies
- Responsible for Business Unit (BU) configuration, including the setup of SFTP(s), SAP(s) and SSL(s).
- Create and maintain API and data integration processes between Salesforce and other services
- Perform root cause analysis and resolution for all Salesforce Marketing issues
- Troubleshoots issues and outages with Marketing Cloud or systems that connect to Marketing Cloud
- Provision and manage user roles and permissions
- Lead for day-to-day Marketing Cloud support and maintenance.
- Perform regular system audits to ensure system functionality is working properly.
- Document and lead internal and external Marketing Cloud support tickets resolution.
- Provide Marketing Cloud configuration guidance and ongoing governance.
- Lead team members to learn and maintain SFMC knowledge including best practices, processes, training materials and documentation to ensure accuracy and quality of programs.
- Work with IT to manage domain, subdomain, DNS configurations and send classification management.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Identify problems, analyse information, and make evaluative judgements to recommend and implement solutions
- IT Team Marketing Technology Data & Analytics Marketing Operations Business Stakeholders
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 6+ years hands on experience with SFMC
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Salesforce administration
- Experience leading integration projects
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR and CCPA
- Salesforce Certifications: MC Email Specialist and MC Administrator.
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, a professional qualification, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Must have experience operating within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Sales and/or Service Cloud. Salesforce admin or Marketing Cloud specialist certification preferred
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- Experience to document campaign close-out
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html