Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Develop AD network to better cover Academia, Hospital and Government customer segment to ensure the target achievement.
- Daily management of AD, not limited to order to cash, inventory, marketing activities, opportunity pipelines.
- Provide and organize related trainings for AD to enhance their capability to better promote Milli-Q brand in the targeted customers.
- Develop concrete work plans for ADs.
- Regular meeting and co-visit with AD to identify the business opportunity and risk compensation.
- Actively initiate MKT activities in the assigned area to increase our brand presence and awareness.
- Actively communicate with ADs about culture, strategy to increase the engagement and loyalty.
- Better leverage digital tools to manage the business.
- Other relative responsibilities
Who you are:
1. Minimum bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry or Biology or related disciplines.
2.At least 2 years’ experience in laboratory equipment industry as a salesman. Channel management experience is preferred.
3.Good command of English
4.Strong interpersonal communication
5.High Energy and the ability to work under high pressure
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html