Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works, and plays through next-generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As an Invoice-to-Pay (I2P) Associate in a Global Shared Service Center, you will:
- Perform processing of vendor invoices in the respective ERP system
- Maintain vendor master data and work with vendor companies to resolve complex payment issues
- Ensure timely processing of Accounts Payable transactions in accordance to the set service level agreement
- Respond to internal and external queries in a timely manner and escalating issues as they arise
- Monitor supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Assist in creating, updating and maintaining the vendor master data, and perform vendor reconciliation as deemed necessary
- Assist in month-end closing activities
- Leverage on your expertise by constantly seeking out better ways of performing processes that contribute to process excellence initiatives; share best practices in Accounts Payable within your team
Who You Are:
- College degree or comparable education and significant experience in Accounting, Business Administration or other neighboring business-related fields
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounting or Finance with direct related experience with full-cycle AP or Accounting knowledge
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Can communicate well in English orally, as well as in written form
- Can demonstrate profound Accounting knowledge
- Experience working within a Shared Services Center environment (preferred)
- Strong background and experience working with SAP, Oracle or other ERP systems
- Knowledgeable in Purchasing and know how to read Purchase Order
- Good organization skills –able to prioritize work and adapt rapidly to changing priorities
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
- Amenable to work on a night shift schedule (9pm-6am)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html