Show All Results
Director, Evobrutinib Marketing
A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
As the Director, Evobrutinib (EVO) Marketing, you will partner with the Global team to drive Evobrutinib brand strategy within the US and lead the US efforts of the pre-launch disease awareness campaign. You will develop and drive the US cross-functional strategic and tactical plan for Evobrutinib.
- Lead and develop direct report(s); develop and drive target objectives of team
- Guide brand forecasting, market research, and competitive response planning
- Partner with a variety of cross functional colleagues (US market access, MS LifeLines Hub Services, global and US medical affairs, sales management) to ensure we are launch ready on access for payers, Specialty Pharmacies and patients and have consistent marketing messaging.
- Lead a US cross-functional launch sequence plan and KPIs; supervise post-launch global performance
- Develop short- and long-term forecasts and strategies through clear customer insights, objectives, strategies, tactics, and investment required to drive category leadership and competitive differentiation of products and help achieve revenue objectives
- Drive, own & execute the EVO pre and peri launch Brand Plan & refine annual plan as market developments occur across HCPs & Consumers
- Supervise HCP & Consumer digital strategy optimization in collaboration with MAVENCLAD team
- Lead OPEX planning and execution for EVO and demonstrate ROI of marketing programs
- Proactively develop and execute marketing projects with vendor agencies from concept through implementation. This includes the development of marketing tools, programs, and services that fulfill national brand strategies and objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to develop short (OP) and long (SD) term sales forecasts and strategies
- Drive congress (US) strategies and execution for EVO
- Conduct field visits to evaluate the efficiency of marketing programs, tools, and services.
Location: Rockland, MA
Travel: up to 30% of time domestically; normal and routine office duties
Who You Are:
- BA/BS required
- Minimum 10 years of successful marketing experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Experience on brands at various places in the life cycle
- Experience in healthcare professional and patient/consumer marketing
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of current legal and regulatory environment and the ability to operate and be successful in such an environment
- Current understanding of pharmaceutical and promotional rules and regulations
- MS Launch Marketing Experience Highly preferred
- Proven track record managing significant programming budget and complex projects in a matrix organization
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities; influencing without authority
- Ability to consider and analyze a broad range of factors such as policies, practices and trends to make decisions, design plans, develop tactics
- Application of data sources, reports and tools along with outstanding analytical skills to discern insights about the market and the ability to formulate sales and marketing plans to capitalize on them
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Ability to collaborate effectively across functions in a complex organization and business environment
- Ability to present to small and large groups and handle unexpected questions and challenges while presenting
- Meets challenges consistently and confidently with energy and drive.
- Motivated by results, urgency and personal dedication.
- Possesses high integrity and outstanding work ethic. Fosters mutual trust and respect.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html