Show All Results
HRBP EL & MGF
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Work with key business stakeholders in EL commercial, MGF and HRBP/SPs to understand and implement the people strategy and employee lifecycle solutions across the sectors in Korea. Enable employees, people managers and business leaders to ensure seamless employee lifecycle solutions and to address the ER (Employee Relations) dimension on a local level in line with Market HR strategy. Lead key HR projects as HR for Korea HR team.
- Deliver Employee Lifecycle Solutions for employee engagement for responsible EL commercial and MGF (e.g., culture project, internal communication, next generation leadership), in collaboration with Sectors, County Council, HRBPs and other cross functional teams.
- Responsible for EL Commercial and MGF teams as HRBP who provides day-to-day support, advice and counsel to function leaders and people managers of responsible areas of business.
- Support for Head of ER and HRBPs to manage positive employee and labor relationships.
- Facilitate LMC (Labor Management Council) process as per local labor requirements in support of HRBPs.
- Support for Head of ER to deal with ER incidents or provide HR consultations to responsible areas of business according to Global Compliance and Incident Handling Process.
- Lead key Global initiative for the local implementation as Market HR Project Manager and HR projects/meetings as HR for Korea HR team.
[Who you are]
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR roles in a corporate & multinational environment.
- Demonstrated ability and experience to “strategically” manage end-to-end projects for organizational change and transition in liaising with diverse business stakeholders.
- Relevant experiences in ER & UR management with good knowledge of local labor law, standards, and procedures.
- Proven ability to work successfully in a matrix organization.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and orally.
- Proven track record of working collaboratively and communicating effectively in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment.
- Must be self-directed and able to perform, learn new skills and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Have a bias toward action with the end result in mind. Develops executable plans to deliver the strategy and hold self and other accountable for results.
• 보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
• 지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
• (The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html