Show All Results
Business Controller (Manufacturing, FP&A)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Support Business Partners such as Production, Quality, Distribution and Supply chain Management with all forward-looking activities (i.e. Controlling Statements for Capex Investment, Cost Assessments, Forecasting, Quarterly Landings, Planning, Budgeting, and updating of Standard Cost).
- Conduct performance / variance analysis monthly, especially for overhead of designated production sites in Korea as well as expenses of Business Partners and monitor these costs carefully.
- Provide reliable and insightful financial analysis and advice to all Business Partners outside of standard reporting in a timely manner (i.e. ad hoc/as needed).
- Support Thin Film business for cost simulation of new products
- Act as interface to the global functions (Global Supply Chain Controlling, Global Business Partners) and react their requests/informational needs proactively.
- Annually standard cost setup and variance analysis
- Interact with the local/global Business Partners to steer the business by pointing out unexpected developments/changes in assumptions – act as strong sparring partner during the evaluation of projects/ideas or in the interpretation of developments.
- Other tasks assigned by your superior
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience – working experience and exposure in supporting full P&L and production costing.
- Manufacturing industry corporate experience is a MUST and operation controlling experience is preferred.
- Excellent financial analysis skills. Strong business acumen and judgment, and current knowledge of company markets/products and industry trends.
- Demonstrated proficiency in operational and cash flow project analysis
- Strong IT skills, especially with Excel, PowerPoint, and SAP system.
- Strong tactical and analytics skills: Fact-based analysis.
- Advanced project management capabilities, problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with different stakeholders and balance various interests/viewpoints. Passion for working in an international environment with global peers
- Strong knowledge of accounting regulations and Group accounting policies and practices, and unquestioned integrity in the application of such standards
A strong "can do" attitude, to reach objectives as a single contributor and in collaboration with others
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html