Show All Results
Account Manager (기술영업, 이화학 QC 경력자)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Execute sales strategy and deliver a Monthly/ Quarterly/ Yearly sales achievement to assigned Major accounts which includes dealer/distributor management, according to the established sales policy by selling the products or services.
- Develop the Digital connecting solution (eg. B2B solution) to major account assigned Pharma & Biotech or list of customer accounts.
- Responsible for key accounts management in Pharma & Biotech.
- Promote and sell the products or services within the assigned Pharma & Biotech, or list of customer accounts to meet/excess the sales target.
- Develop the new sales opportunities in the Pharma & Biotech by identifying, researching, and contacting prospective customers and building positive customer relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Assist and support Sales leader to develop and implement the sales strategies and plans. Develop sales plan within the Pharma & Biotech, or list of customer accounts, and monitor and adapt sales initiatives to achieve the targets. Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sale plans and priorities and schedule own activities to achieve the targets.
- Build and manage the positive relationship with the customers including distributors. Share sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity with appropriate stakeholders within organization (e.g. marketing, service, global stakeholders, etc.) so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands. Ensure customer information and relevant documents are maintained in the appropriate databases.
- Contact existing and new customers and assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services. Respond to more complex customer inquiries and negotiate prices, strategic target management and forecast accuracy within limits of authority.
- Deliver the training on a product or service to customer or distributors if necessary. Manage the distributors and distribution channels. Manage the receivables and monitor the credit condition of customer accounts & dealer/distributors for minimizing the business risk.
[Who you are]
- Bachelor Degree in Life science related filed.
- 1-5 years’ experience in Pharm & Biotech. (QC Experience is preferred)
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends
- Must have Driving license.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- Fluent in Korean and proficient in English (Strong verbal and written communication skills)
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html