Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As continuous improvement expert, you will join a global operational excellence transformation program. Your main task will be to drive transformation effort to introduce a new way of working using Lean management methodology. It will therefore involve applying a transformation toolkit to diagnose and design opportunities to improve our processes, service levels, quality and customer satisfaction. You will drive the implementation on the ground, providing training and coaching thereby helping the teams to adopt the new way of working. You will be part of a global team, working effectively in a matrix environment and using best practices and business expertise to drive the change.
Work Experience and Skills:
- Graduate degree (or equivalent) in Business, Economics or Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in process managament, continuous improvement, Lean Management (best in both manufacturing and admin areas or consulting experience), and Lean & Six Sigma (Green or Black Belt Certification is an advantage)
- Working experience in international environment
- Experience in delivering presentations to Top Management
- Profound customer-orientation with an eye for the company’s own interests
- Strong analytical thinking and strong Project Management and Stakeholder Management skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html