Show All Results
Director EU Partnering Syntropy (all genders) - full-time/part-time
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Syntropy is a platform that empowers scientists and research centers with an outstanding high-value data exchange platform to accelerate science. As part of this digital business venture, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment to help bring our product strategy and vision to life. The ideal candidate is an accomplished professional with a track record of building commercial partnerships in areas of innovation. Identifying customers in the healthcare field (Pharma, CRO, Academic Medical Centers and even Government Entities), their pain points, decision makers and motivations will be essential to contribute in this role. A strong desire to advance the scientific real-world evidence drug design process and create a financially viable business is key. A rare nexus of industry, digital and data innovation experience is required for this role where we are seeking a business development leader with a proven background in establishing large transactions.
- Be responsible for European and some Global commercial goals and growth targets
- Build and manage a pipeline of Syntropy opportunities to allow us to help make science faster
- Develop, test, and refine how Syntropy engages with Academic Medical Centers, Pharma development pipelines and Government funded programs
- Collaborate with collages across business development, commercial operations, and product to refine the offer, build development and execution strategies
- Define partnership opportunities that bring the Syntropy solution closer to customers
- The successful candidate with leveraging their network, develop and nurture new pipeline opportunities through various marketing and outreach activities, cold calling, networking, teaming with industry partners and influencers.
- Interpret complex market and competitive landscapes to build agile business opportunities.
- Domestic and international travel expectations of 25%
Who you are:
- Ph.D. or M.S. in life sciences with an M.B.A. a major benefit or demonstrated agility in successfully migrating between complex fields
- A minimum of 12 years of professional commercial experience in the biotech innovation industry
- Effective presentation and customer communication skills
- Strong relationship/network building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Fluent in the needs and benefits of digitally enabled scientific exploration
- Persuasive and able to clearly identify value needs/value effectively
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html